A visit to https://www.protlr.com can result in the storage of information about the access (date, time, page accessed) on our server. This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data is collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the expressed consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.
By using the online platform you agree to the following conditions:
- HicknHack Software GmbH and involved third parties are granted the right to digitally store and process the supplied protocol descriptions and any data generated from this descriptions.
- HicknHack Software GmbH and involved third parties are granted the right to digitally store the provided email address and use it to contact you if it seems necessary.
- HicknHack Software GmbH and involved third parties are granted the right to digitally collect, store and use usage data for analytic and monitoring purposes.
We need this in order to store your protocol and run Protlr to generate your targets. We may also use your protocols to perform error analysis and enhance Protlr and its performance.
We will never use your email address, format/protocol specifications or any of the generated targets for third party marketing purposes without your permission.
If we provide third parties access to your data, they will be held responsible to comply with the above rules.
- Block or delete cookies in the web browser controls,
- Opt out of site operation analysis
A list of cookies we use:
|Cookie name||Purpose||Expiration date|
|Used to associate the user session for the web application.||Session|
|Used to identify a logged in user.||1 year or until logging out|
|Used to store the timezone of the user to be able to display correct file timestamps.||1 year|
|Used to recognise a returning visitor.||1 year|
|Used to group page views within visits.||30 minutes|
|Used to opt the user out of tracking.||2 years|